Application DeadlineDecember 31st 2019
Contract TypeFull Time
Reporting ToManaging Director
We require a talented .NET developer to help drive new ideas and features and deploying customized solutions to our clients. - The ideal candidate will participate in enhancing our existing products and in design, development and implementation activities for customer solutions. We need a person who is willing to learn and have the ability to perform in a team. We are looking for someone who is experienced and ambitious .Net Developer to join our team.
- Provide customer support to help them with resolving application issues
- Collaborate with other software developers, business analysts, software architects and IT professionals for development, implementation and support
- Customize the system to meet the business needs of the company.
- Assist with deployment and provisioning activities.
- Enhance existing systems by analyzing business objectives, preparing an action plan and identifying areas for modification and improvement
Skills, Knowledge & Expertise
- C# Developer with experience of development of ASP.net, WCF services, WebAPI and MVC razor view
- Development Experience working in full software development lifecycle for web based applications
- Experience developing single page applications using Angular
- Should have domain knowledge and have exposure of more related technologies
- Experience with source control management systems and continuous integration/deployment environments
- Expertise in database optimization for resolving performance issues
- Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills
- Internally motivated, able to work proficiently both independently and in a team environment
- Proven communication skills with both internal team members and external business stakeholders
- Strong initiative to find ways to improve solutions, systems, and processes
- Server application installation (Windows 2012, SQL Server 2014 & 2016)
- Deployment principles and automation (dev to test to production)
- Source control (TFS)
- Experience working with Agile Methodology using Scrum
- Should be aware of tax regulations and tax structure
- Should have excellent exposure as a core developer
- Attention to detail
- Training shall be given on advanced technologies but basic knowledge of the technologies is expected
We are looking for people who are passionate about technology and increasing their existing knowledge, whilst delivering exceptional customer service. You should willing and excited to be a part of digital world and take this as an opportunity to establish your career in a company keen to support and develop every one of our people. When you join Infrasoft you do more than simply switch companies to advance your career. You become a part of the Infrasoft family, a group of talented women and men who drive innovation and embrace change in this fast growing digital world.